Grilled Chicken & Nectarine Salad
• 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 8 T fresh lime juice
• 2 T fresh thyme, stemmed & chopped
• 2 t plus 2 T good quality olive oil
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled & minced
• Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
• 8 large ripe nectarines (about 4 c) thinly sliced
• 8-12 c baby salad mix
• 2T pine nuts or pecans, toasted
• 1 c fresh raspberries
Place chicken in a shallow dish. Whisk together 2 T lime juice, 1 T thyme and 2 t oil. Sprinkle over chicken and season with salt and pepper. Turn to coat. Cover & refrigerate up to 4 hours. Grill or sauté chicken until golden brown and just cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Cool. Cut in diagonal slices.
Mix 6 T lime juice, 1T thyme, 2T oil and garlic in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle nectarines with vinaigrette. Lightly dress salad greens and divide on 8 plates. Arrange sliced chicken on top. Top with dressed nectarines, sprinkle with nuts and raspberries.
Serve with French Rabbit Chardonnay.